Oh the great sibling debate. How many babies to have? How far apart should they be spaced out?
Everyone has their own ideas of what the perfect family size is. But at the end of the day, you’ve just got to make the decision based on what’s right for you and your circumstances. I know that this can be a sensitive issue, so I’m keeping it light!
Here are a few reasons why we’re sticking with an only child… for now…
5. Because it’s easy to call your child by the right name when there’s only 1 of them. ;)
4. Because we want to outnumber our children so we can automatically win any family meeting votes (Adults: 2, Baby: 1).
3. Because the odds of two kids being football/swimming/athletic stars and getting into college for free is slimmer than we’d like.
2. Because we’re almost out of the diaper phase. Enough said?
1. Because we like sleeping.