Create a safari-inspired atmosphere for your baby shower with this festive and printable Lion King banner.
1. Print out each page on regular paper or card stock.
2. Cut out each decorative element and letter.
3. Arrange the pieces in the appropriate order — use the layout example below as a guide.
Note: It will be helpful to do this on a table where you can easily lay out the pieces.
4. Cut a piece of string or twine to match the length of the banner. You’ll want to leave a few extra inches of string at each end.
5. Attach the letters and decorative elements to the banner using tape, paper clips, or small craft clothespins.
6. Once assembled, hang the banner with tape or push pins.
For more Lion King fun, check out the official The Lion King site.
|For more inspiration to help plan the perfect baby shower, take a look at the Huggies Baby Shower Pinterest page.|