Here are 8 great autumn-themed activities to do with your baby. Which one are you most looking forward to?
1. Visit a local pumpkin patch with the whole family. Don’t forget your camera on your baby’s first trip to the pumpkin patch! There are so many adorable photo opps!
2. Have a fall feast! Prepare a fall-themed meal with baby and toddler friendly foods (think applesauce, pumpkin bread, roasted veggies, or soups).
3. Take baby along on a trip to an apple orchard. Enjoy a beautiful day outdoors at an apple orchard. It’s a classic autumn activity that the whole family will love.
4. Cheer on your favorite team at a football tailgate! Dress your little one in school colors and stop by the tailgate party! Your babe will love being the center of attention…that is, until kickoff time!
5. Create a leaf collage. Crafting with a baby can be so much fun. Take a walk on a crisp autumn day and collect leaves of different shapes, colors and sizes. With a little help, your baby will love making a collage for Grandma!
6. Take a trip to the library. Visit the library and find baby books that are all about the change in the season.
7. Make vegetable stamps. Make stamps using beets, squash, apples or any other fall foods and have your baby create a masterpiece with finger paints.
8. Host a “Falling for Fall” baby play date. Why not get together with some other mom and dad friends for some baby playtime fun? Make Fall the theme and plan activities around this wonderful time of year.
Image Source: Life of Corey & Me @stephtruman