The New Year is fast approaching, which means it is time to put your resolutions together.
And my newborn is carefully crafting her list of things to achieve in the new year too!
- Diet and weight: Drink nothing but milk for at least four months (would this be considered a fad diet?). Attempt to double my weight by the end of the year. Reward myself with a completely new wardrobe every three months.
- Exercise: Learn to crawl. If this gets boring, take up walking as well. I hear rolling over is getting popular among the young set too.
- General Health: Get at least 18 hours of sleep a day in January.
- Education: Pull books off the shelf any time my mother turns her back on me. Possibly eat a few pages. Also, learn English (how hard can it be to pick up a new language?)
- New Skills: Learn to control these floppy hands – it seems like everyone else knows how to use theirs except for me.
- Relationships: Move in with my big sister; you can’t live with your parents forever. . .
- Bad Habits to Ditch: Scratching my face, trying to eat my own hands.