They are SO cute! And better yet, they’re just crazy useful. They zip shut, weigh practically nothing, and are machine-washable.
Here’s a few ways I love to use them:
- Wet swimsuits. Nothing worse than soaking the seat of your car with a wet swimsuit.
- A yucky diaper when no garbage is around. Sometimes you get stuck somewhere that has no garbage cans, but you want to keep it from leaking all over everything else while you get it home.
- Clothing that’s been spit-up on. Those babies! They just don’t know to stop throwing up their little lunches.
- Used wipes. Ever grabbed a wipe to clean off a messy face or hands and then had nowhere to stick them? No more!
- Filthy shoes. Little ones seem to know just where those muddiest spots are. And you don’t want those shoes all over the carseat or stroller.