In case you dear readers are in the same boat (my sympathies!), I’d love to share the playlist I used for calming Bee – inspired by my favorite Disney tunes!
Enjoy the full list below; I’d encourage you to add each to your favorite player online – or, listen to a few in lullaby form right here!
- “A Whole New World” from Aladdin
- “Beauty and the Beast” from Beauty and the Beast
- “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- “The Circle of Life” from The Lion King
- “Once Upon a Dream” from Sleeping Beauty
- “Reflection” from Mulan
- “Go the Distance” from Hercules
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” from The Lion King
- “Feed the Birds” from Mary Poppins
- “I See the Light” from Tangled
- “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
- “Candle on the Water” from Pete’s Dragon
- “Baby of Mine” from Dumbo
- “Someday My Prince Will Come” from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
- “When You Wish Upon a Star” from Pinocchio
- “So Close” from Enchanted
Need more ideas? Check out this Finding Nemo Infant-to-Toddler Rocker that reclines in two positions, plays melodies, and more.