Thanks to Disney Baby for sponsoring this post and giving me the Cosco Minnie Mouse Carseat for free.
I’ve been a parent for four years, and this Cosco Minnie Mouse carseat is the first one we’ve had that I actually been really happy with. Almost every time we get in the car as afamily, I tell my husband, “I LOVE this carseat.”
Here are a few reasons why:
- Cup Holders! I LOVE the cup holders. When my babies are little, it’s great for tucking in a bottle or pacifier, and when they get older, it’s perfect for snacks or some crayons.
- The Price Tag. Carseats can be so expensive! I love that this one is less than $60 at Kmart.
- It Lasts for Ages. This works for babies as small as 5 pounds all the way up to a 40-pound toddler. That means a newborn can use it on the way home from the hospital, and my 4-year-old is also perfectly comfortable in it forward-facing. That’s a lot of use out of one carseat!
- Lightweight. Our previous carseats have been SO heavy. Every time we take them on vacation or haul them through an airport, my husband and I are both frustrated by how bulky and heavy they are. This one is easy to get in and out of the car, or carry onto an airplane.
- Small Profile. Our other carseat is a beast. It takes up so much room in the car, and I’m not even sure why – it’s not like it came with a DVD player on it. Just the same two cup holders. This one is ideal because it’s just not enormous.
- Machine Washable. If your children are anything like mine, this is a must. I love that you can take off the cover, toss it in the washing machine, and it comes out with no more Cheerio crumbs and bits of spit-up.