Coming up with baby names can be one of the most fun parts about being pregnant, but it can also be a bit exhausting. Knowing that this is the name you will call your little human forever is quite the responsibility and can feel a bit stress-inducing at times.
So, if you’re currently feeling overwhelmed with the baby-naming process, then take a break to enjoy these funny sibling name combinations… because sometimes you just need a good laugh. Who knows, you might end up with some good inspiration while you’re at it — there are some pretty adorable (and unique) names on this list!
1. May + June – A perfect combo for a pair of sisters. Bonus points if there is a third sister who can be named April.
2. Ace + Spade – For the parents who see a future as card sharks for their sons.
3. Daisy + Duke – Both of these adorable names were on my baby names list when I was pregnant and I’m actually not sure I would’ve noticed the Dukes of Hazzard reference until it was too late! I still love both names, though.
4. Salt + Pepper – Pepper is a cute food option and Salt is the perfect (albeit uncommon) match.
5. Charlie + Delta – Picked right off of the NATO Phonetic alphabet — representing the letters C and D — these names would be cute options for a brother/sister sibling duo. If other siblings were introduced into the mix, there are also plenty of other strong options from the list, including: Victor, Oscar, and Juliett!
6. Opal + Jade – Gemstone names for your little gems!
7. Sailor + Navy – I love both of these names separately and I think the combination would be funny and sweet for any gender of siblings.
8. Lucky + Chance – Because ending up with two adorable little ones is pretty lucky!
9. Emmy + Oscar – For lovers of movies and television, perhaps a little girl named Emmy and a little boy named Oscar (after the awards shows of course!) would be a perfect fit.
10. Hunter + Fisher – Baby names for the future outdoor sportsmen siblings.
11. Levi + Denim – Levi is a baby name currently on the rise and Denim is an unexpected, but natural pairing.
12. Mercedes + Portia – Luxury cars or little girl names? You decide.
13. Walker + Ranger – For the brothers hailing from Texas or whose parents are simply fans of Chuck Norris and his role as Walker Texas Ranger.
14. Walt + Disney – Walt is a throwback name that isn’t yet overused — it’s strong and classic and fun when paired with the more whimsical Disney. Perfect for the parent who’s a Disney lover.
15. Eleanor + Roosevelt – A funny, but still super cute, brother/sister name pairing and an homage to FDR’s wife Eleanor Roosevelt.
16. Easton + Weston – These popular direction-inspired names are a funny pairing when seen side-by-side.
17. Summer + Autumn – Sisters and seasons! This one is definitely a popular pairing.
18. Lolly + Poppy – You may have to say these sister names in reverse order (“Meet Poppy and Lolly.”) lest people get confused and think you named your children after candy.
19. Lewis + Clark – A perfect pairing for adventuring brothers who love to explore!
20. Peter + Wendy – A sweet storybook combination – because who could ever forget a brother and sister named after Peter Pan and Wendy Darling?