We’ve heard them ourselves a million times. We may have even pledged that we’d never say that when we had kids. But then, without thinking, they fly out of our mouth and we are initiated into the world of mom-isms. Read on for the 10 most popular things moms always say and see how many have come out of your own mouth…
10. This room isn’t going to clean itself
9. You’re going to put your eye out with that thing!
8. Don’t make me come in there!
7. No use crying over spilled milk.
6. Do you think money just grows on trees?
5. If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?
4. When I was a little girl…
3. You are getting on my last nerve.
2. You will always be my baby.
1. Because I said so, that’s why.
How many have you used? Can you think of any more? Which do you remember your mom saying to you?