Inspired by the lush green rainforest where the worry free duo Timon and Pumbaa reside, these leafy place card/shower decorations double as take-home bookmarks.
- Template for Jungle Leaf Bookmark Favors
- Decorative green scrapbook paper (multiple shades)
- Green embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Glue stick
- Pencil or marker
1. Print the template and use the pieces as patterns for cutting each of the leaf shape pairs (tops and bottoms) from the specified shades of green.
2. Starting and ending on the underside of each leaf top, stitch an embroidery floss center vein, as shown. Then trim the floss ends to 3/4 inch long or so.
3. Glue the leaf tops onto the respective bottoms.
4. Print a guest’s name on the back of each assembled leaf. Then fold the leaves slightly along the vein lines to add a little dimension. Now you can use them as place cards, or simply scatter them on the tabletop for a decorative jungle flare.
For more Lion King fun, check out the official The Lion King site.
|For more inspiration to help plan the perfect baby shower, take a look at the Huggies Baby Shower Pinterest page.|