Disney Baby Little Character Contest
DISNEY BABY LITTLE CHARACTER VOTERS’ SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN,
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: As a registered member (“Member”) of DisneyBaby.com, during the period beginning at 12:01 P.M., June 28, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 A.M., July 19, 2012 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by logging onto DisneyBaby.com (“Website”) with your Email Address and Password and voting for one of the five (5) Finalist photo entries in the Disney Baby Little Characters Contest (“Entry”). Members may vote for as many of the five (5) Finalist Entries as they want per day (only one time per Finalist per Photo and a maximum total of five (5) per day), but regardless of the total number of votes registered, only one (1) Entry into the sweepstakes will result from a Member’s vote per day (“Vote Limits”); Limit one (1) Entry per Member per day during the Entry Period. If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Sign Up Form through the link on the site: “Sign Up” Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times are Pacific Time and Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M., July 19, 2012. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per Member per day during the Entry Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who, as of date of Entry, are not minors (as defined by state of primary residence, “Minor”), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator, or prize providers; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of times allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Only valid Entries will be included. Disqualification can result if an Entry is based on a suspect vote and/or if any of the following appear to violate Vote Limits: IP address, user name, and time of day. Violations are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and include, but are not limited to: (1) unusual patterns in votes for an individual Finalist originating from the same IP address during the same day; (2) unusual user name patterns originating from the same IP address; and (3) unusual time-of-day patterns originating from the same IP address. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entries based on Finalist Votes that are cast in violation of these official rules (“Rules”), to achieve an unfair advantage or by robotic means of any sort.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A four (4) day / three (3) night trip for winner and one (1) guest (“Group”) to Los Angeles, CA, on Sponsor-selected dates during 2012 (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] hotel accommodations at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica (“City”), (Signature Bungalow accommodations/double occupancy, including room tax) for three (3) consecutive nights; [b] if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred and fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and a Los Angeles area airport; [c] airport/hotel transfers; [d] winner’s choice of one (1) meal (either breakfast, lunch or dinner) worth $250 at the seasonal bistro on the premises (may not be combined with additional restaurant promotions); [e] a spa package at Exhale Mind Body Spa (valued at $200) for Winner only, and[f] daily Exhale Core Fusion classes.Total ARV: $4,300, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, round-trip transportation between winner’s residence and the hotel if winner resides less than two hundred and fifty (250) miles from the City, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner must complete Trip on Sponsor-selected dates before July 15, 2013, or Trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except it is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prize. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 7, 2012, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about August 7, 2012, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For a winner’s list (available after July 20, 2012), and/or Rules (before July 19, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Baby Little Characters Voters’ Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates International LLC, Dept. VP, One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Ste 650, NYC, NY 10165, designating either “Winners” or “Rules.” Winners’ first names, initial of last name and city of residence will be posted on the Website on or around August 8, 2012. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is a registered trademark of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Inc. and is not a sponsor nor affiliated with this sweepstakes. Exhale MindBodySpa is a registered trademark of exhaleMindBodySpa Inc. and is not a sponsor nor affiliated with this sweepstakes.