Sweet Stencils: A Bodysuit Baby Shower Game
Celebrate the arrival of a new baby by stenciling words of love on bodysuits. They’ll be cozy and comfy for the baby and a wonderful memory of a fun time with friends for the mom-to-be.
- Disney Cuddly Bodysuit™ Solids
- Several sheets of cardboard (like cereal boxes)
- Assorted fabric paints
- Paint containers (paper plates would work just fine)
- Alphabet letters stencils
- Stencil brushes
- Hair dryer
- Scrap paper
1. Cut the cardboard for each bodysuit. It should approximately be letter-size so that it fits inside the bodysuit. This will prevent any paint from seeping to the second layer of fabric.
2. Select the middle letter of the word that will be stenciled. Place the stencil of that letter in the center of the bodysuit and a couple of inches below the neckline. Gently dab paint onto the stencil. Do not use too much paint or it will bleed under the template.
3. Use a blow dryer to dry the paint quicker. Once the paint appears close to dry gently place a scrap piece of paper over the letter. Place the stencil of the next letter on either side and repeat the stenciling process.
4. Set the bodysuit aside to let the paint dry completely. The words can be painted in one color, several colors and in different upper and lower case. Use your imagination!