Pooh Bear Crackers and Cheese
No one appreciates a good snack more than Winnie. Here’s a fun shower-time treat courtesy of the silly ole bear.
- Template for Pooh Bear Crackers and Cheese
- Paring knife
- Small round pastry bag tip
- Sliced orange cheddar cheese
- Sliced yellow cheddar cheese
- Plastic wrap
- Round crackers
- Round cookie cutter (close in diameter to the crackers)
- Small handful of rolled oats
1. Print and cut out the template. Then use it as a pattern for cutting out a bunch of Winnie heads from the orange cheddar cheese slices.
2. Use the pastry bag tip to cut a pair of small eyeholes in each of the cheese Winnies. Then use the tip of the paring knife to cut simple smiles and eyebrows.
3. Now use the cookie cutter to cut out an equal number of yellow cheddar circles. Arrange them on a plate, and top each with a cheddar Winnie. Cover the plate tightly with plastic wrap and keep it chilled until serving time.
4. Then place the assembled cheese circles on crackers. Finally, top each with a rolled oat “nose,” and your Pooh Bear snacks are ready to enjoy.
For more Winnie the Pooh fun, check out the official Winnie the Pooh site.
|For more inspiration to help plan the perfect baby shower, take a look at the Huggies Baby Shower Pinterest page.|