This is my first summer as a mom and Cadence’s first summer as, well, a person of his own outside of my belly. And I want to make the most of it and have some great adventures. I decided to make a list of things I want to do with The Bubs (that’s his nickname in case you’re new around here) as a new little family this summer. Without further adieu, my Rookie Summer List…
– Take our baby to the beach
– Go to the farmer’s market as a family
– Go to the library
– Go to the springs and dip our toes in
– Eat a popsicle
– Have a pool party in our own yard
– Play in the rain
– Blow bubbles and see what our baby thinks of them
– Feed the ducks at the lake
– Float in a pool
How have you been celebrating summer? Any other rookies out there? What’s on your list?
Becka Robinson is a photographer and a blogger. On her personal blog, Life As An Artistpreneur she candidly shares inspiration and tips for fellow “artistpreneurs”. See all of Becka’s posts on Disney Baby here. Want more? Connect with Becka on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!