More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
You Might Be a Little Sister If. . .
I’m the oldest child in my family (with two younger sisters, plus two brothers), so I have no experience being a little sister.
So it’s a fun new thing for me to watch my children interact and see my younger daughter experience life as a little sister.
Here’s are 10 ways you might know that you’re a little sister:
- You get hugged way more than you want by enthusiastic (but not necessarily gentle) older siblings.
- 90% of your wardrobe is hand-me-downs.
- You learn to run early to keep up with the big kids.
- You’ve read as many picture books as board books (maybe more!)
- You have no concept of “alone time.”
- All your babbling is interpreted by a “helpful” older sister (were you really saying, “I just want to go to the park!”?)
- You think you’re about two years older than you really are.
- You’ve eaten food off the floor where it’s been spilled by older – but not less messy – siblings. More than once.
- Your parents are a little more laid-back than they were when your older sibling was your age.
- You’re used to your toys being stolen and being accidentally knocked over.