You might call her “supermom.” You might wonder “how she does it.” And yet, it’s true: When women become moms, they do seem to develop supernatural skills for managing it all.
Here are 10 special talents that I’ve developed since becoming a mom…
1. The art of one-handed cooking.
(Because littles want to be held… all…the…time.)
2. Showering in 5 minutes flat.
(In, out, done!)
3. Making delicious slow cooker dinners.
(Who can tell you didn’t spend hours slaving away?)
4. Cultivating nap time productivity.
(To rival the experts!)
5. Building a wardrobe of cute clothes that can be spit up on and not ruined.
6. Being prepared for any and all possible situations.
(At the drop of a hat!)
7. Gauging a fever perfectly.
(If they are even one degree off, you can tell.)
8. Mastering the art of light sleeping.
(Did the baby just hiccup?)
9. Changing a diaper.
(In 10 seconds flat!)
10. Loving so much, it hurts.
(In the best way possible.)
Enter the Disney Baby Super Parents Sweepstakes between May 8th and June 19th for a chance to win great weekly Disney Baby prizes plus a grand prize worth over $800!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. & D.C. who are 18+. Begins on 5/8/16 at 10:00 AM (PT) and ends on 6/19/16 at 11:59 PM (PT). Click Official Rules for full eligibility restrictions, weekly entry periods, odds of winning, prize descriptions & limitations. Void where prohibited.