My baby is now three weeks old, and if you came to our house, you’d definitely know we have a new, tiny occupant.
Here are a few of the things that would give it away:
- The baby bouncer is always in whatever room we’re currently hanging out in
- My toddler keeps asking me to burp her
- Breast pump parts are usually drying on the kitchen counter
- Stacks of burp cloths in every room (my husband is a little bit obsessive about never being without them)
- My bedside table has a big pile of reading material for nighttime feedings
- A new Netflix subscription because we’re spending every night at home
- Always-full laundry baskets (how do babies manage to go through four times as many clothing items as adults?)
What in your house would give away the presence of a baby?