More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
This little guy turned seven months old last week and has been growing like crazy. I the newborn stage, but the growth is so much physical, and now it seems to be a much more noticeable developmental growth. I love seeing him try and figure out and learn new things every day. I say this every month but this might be my favorite stage yet.
Here’s what seven months looks like:
- 19 lbs, 27 in
- six teeth (most recently the top two ones with a hefty gap)
- sitting up like a champ
- grabs at everything within reach
- still not fond of solid foods
- sleeps about 11 hours straight at night
- loves sitting up in a high chair
- loves the airport
- can feed himself a bottle
- laughs when he watches videos of himself