Everywhere I turn, bits of fall are around me. Many folks are back to school. Stores are now stocking fall and winter clothes and decor. Pinterest is already full of Halloween ideas and warm, comfort food recipes. But you know what? Summer is not over! Not just yet! Technically, we still have about a month of summer left, so I’m going to soak it up and enjoy every last bit.
Here’s how we’re celebrating the end of summer…/>
- Splash Parks & Swimming Pools – By Labor Day, most of these will be closed until spring. So we’re taking advantage of them these last few weeks!
- Festivals & Fairs – Even though school is in session, there are still many outdoor festivals and fairs. Look for parades, craft events, farm open houses, rodeos, and more!
- Summery Eats – Savor the last month of summer by eating summery foods! BBQ, meat on the grill, watermelon, corn on the cob, and ice cream!
- Late Nights – The sun is still setting late in the evening. We’ve been spending a lot of time outdoors, soaking up the summer sun.
- Summer Wardrobe – The weather is still HOT HOT HOT! So we’re still donning our summery gear.