Send your little royal’s birthday guests home with their very own castles: pretty pink-and-purple paper palace decorations to hang on their bedroom doors.
- Template for Princess Palace Doorknob Sign
- Scrapbook papers (shades of pink, shades of purple and/or lavender, white and silver/gray)
- Purple or lavender cardstock (for the sign back)
- Glue stick
- Colored pencil
- Letter stickers
- Paper hole punch
2. On the castle front wall and the front tower pieces, fold the crenellation tabs down against the back of the paper, as shown.
3. Glue the front towers to the front wall and the middle tower piece to the back wall piece, as shown.
4. Glue the tower roofs in place.
5. Glue the assembled front wall to the back wall so that the left front tower overlaps the back tower, as shown.
6. Stick the door, the oval windows, and the heart-shaped window in place.
7. Glue the sign front to the sign back, centering it in place. Then, glue the assembled castle to the sign.
8. Glue flags above the towers, and draw on flagpoles with a colored pencil. Apply sticker lettering to spell Princess Palace.
9. Punch holes in the upper corners of the sign. Thread a ribbon hanger through the holes and knot the ends to keep them from slipping back through.
For more Princess fun, check out the official Disney Princess site.