More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
My Third Trimester Must-Haves
I can’t believe I’m already three weeks into my third trimester. Before long, I will be meeting my sweet baby girl, and our family will become a party of five! While I’m sure these last few weeks will go by so slowly, I’m trying my hardest to enjoy pregnancy. Here is a list of my third trimester must-haves!
- Milk – I have had terrible heartburn (maybe baby has a lot of hair!) and the only thing that helps is drinking milk!
- Lots of pillows – Sleeping is nearly unbearable. Pillows make all the difference!
- A prenatal massage – My husband treated me to a massage at a nice salon last week and it was incredible!
- Hot baths – Every few days I try to take a hot bath to ease my achy hips!
- Ice cream – I have been craving ice cream every day for the past few weeks!
- Lists – My brain is not functioning properly so making lists is a MUST!
- A humidifier – The winter air and my pregnancy hormones are giving me bloody noses every morning. Moisture to the rescue!
- Sleep – It seems no matter how much sleep I get, I’m still tired. Trying to take it easy before baby comes…
- Date night – My husband and I have been trying hard to get in as many dates as we can!
- Comfy clothes – Pretty much everything I wear nowadays is maternity and that is okay with me!
- Lotion – My skin is super dry and itchy, so lotion is a must-have, day and night!