Each year after Christmastime, I seem to reflect on the past year and make a list of things I’d like to do or change in the coming year. As a mom of two little ones with another soon on her way, I think it’s important to reflect on my role as a mom and think about ways I’d like to be better for my children. Here are a few goals of mine for 2014, when it comes to being a mama…/>
- Take better care of myself – This year I have got to take more time for myself. When I do, I am less stressed, more patient, and just better for my girls.
- Have a better morning routine – Each morning is a whirlwind of waking up and making breakfast and getting ready for the day. I need to have a better routine so our mornings go smoothy each and every day.
- Involve the girls in preparing for Baby #3 – It’s no secret that I’m a little anxious for the arrival of are third and being a mom to 3 kiddos so close in age. Getting my first 2 involved will certainly easy my nerves and help them prepare, as well.
- Count to 3 and take deep breaths more often – I’ll admit that I could certainly use a dose of patiences. I need to remember to count to 3 and take deep breaths so I don’t lose my cool.
- Have more fun – This is a lot easier said than done, I’m sure. But I’d like to be more laid-back and easy-going, especially when it comes to being a mama.