Thanks to Disney for sponsoring this post and giving me the Minnie Mouse 3 in 1 Celebration Potty System for free.
Oh my goodness, I haven’t even THOUGHT of saying the P word just yet and then a very pretty Minnie Mouse potty arrives and I’m reminded of what’s to come.
I suddenly had flashbacks of potting training my son and how I went to move the sofa one afternoon and I stepped on a wet spot. Later he finally did do caca in the potty — but before telling me he had done it, he decided to play with it to know what if felt like and painted our bathroom a new shade of brown. Ewwwww!
Fast forward three years and I have a one year old on my hands who will eventually have to be potty trained and I’ll have to face round two.
The good news? We are still some time away from doing so, unless — I decide to potty train her early. Last time I was working outside of the home and less time to focus on it. Who knows? But either way, this potty is THE way to go.
Your little one can poo and pee in super style AND enjoy get positive reinforcement with the “hip-hip-hooray” sound effects when she flushes.
Other super features:
The soft seat provides additional comfort and it can also be used as a stand-alone potty, detachable trainer seat for family toilet, and handy step stool — so very multi use!
How each feature works:
• Detachable potty training seat can later be removed and placed on the family toilet
• Close the lid on the system and the sturdy base converts to a handy step stool
• The soft seat provides additional comfort for your child
• Convenient to clean and maintain
• Lift-out pot can be easily emptied
• Bright and colorful imagery is exciting for your child