Inspired by the quick pace of the prestigious Piston Cup Race, this speedy tabletop game challenges guests to unscramble words that identify exciting baby milestones.
- Template for Mile-stone Scramble
- White card stock
- Glue stick
- Pencils or pens to hand out to the guests
2. Cut out the scrambled word clues and glue one to the center of each green light. Or, you can print your own scrambled clues directly on the cards.
3. Make enough photocopies of the game card sheet so you have enough for all the players.
4. When you’re ready to start the game, the hostess hands out a game card, writing implement, and a card (stop sign facing up) to each guest. As soon as she says, “Go!” each player flips over her card and tries to unscramble her clue and write down the answer before the hostess says, “Stop!” (about 20 seconds or so). As soon as the “Stop!” command is given, guests turn their cards stop sign up and then pass them to the right and wait for the prompt to go again. The game continues in this way until the cards have been passed all the way around the circle once. The guest whose list has the most correctly unscrambled baby milestones (according to the answer key on the template) wins.
*Note: For a large crowd, you can come up with as many more milestones as you like.
For more Cars fun, check out the official Cars site.
|/>||For more inspiration to help plan the perfect baby shower, take a look at the Huggies Baby Shower Pinterest page.|