More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
How to Make Your Own Mango Iced Tea
Mango season is in full swing here in Miami. We have three mango trees on our property, and they are overflowing with the sweet delicious fruit. Honestly, my favorite way to eat mango is straight from the tree. Just peel it, dice it up, and eat it. But with so many mangoes, we have to get creative with how we consume them.
My husband loves being in the kitchen and trying new recipes. He’s an iced tea fanatic, so he decided to make a mango iced tea. I have to say, it was delicious. If you’re wanting to try an easy new mango recipe give this one a shot.
• 4 bags of black tea
• 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 C sugar
• 1 mango, chopped into small bits
1. Boiling 4 cups of water on the stove.
2. Add four tea bags, and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
3. Chop one mango into little bits while the tea is steeping.
4. Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 tbsp. lemon juice, chopped mango, and ice.