More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Kale Chips: Our Toddler's Favorite Snack
I know it might sound crazy, but one of Ingrid’s favorite snacks is Kale Chips. If you haven’t ever tried them before, they might sound gross to you. But I promise, they are surprisingly delicious. As a mom, feeding my kids healthy, well-balanced meals is something I strive to do. Kids can be especially picky, but exposing them to a variety of good food at an early age can make a HUGE difference. I started making kale chips at home when Ingrid was first able to eat foods like these, and she has gobbled them up every time! Scroll down for the EASY recipe…
What you need:
- One bunch of kale (curly or flat, it doesn’t matter)
- Olive oil
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Next, wash and dry your kale.
- Then, rip or cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, drizzle a bit of olive oil. Throw the kale chips into the bowl and massage them around a bit, making sure that each piece gets coated in oil.
- Arrange your kale chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt over the chips.
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp, then gobble them up!