More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
It's "Mocs" Season... and 4 Other Reasons Why Fall is Our Favorite!
Fall is finally here down in Florida. Well… kind of. It’s starting to cool off a bit in the evenings, meaning that we can finally break out the booties and maybe even a light cardigan and enjoy the outdoors. Pumpkin patches are on every corner and you can find candy corn in every store. But that’s not why fall is our favorite. Click through to see the 5 reasons why we are so excited for our second fall as a family…
5. Because cooler temperatures mean that we can play outside even more without getting too hot or sweaty. We can visit the parks for longer, climb on the jungle gyms longer, and lay in the grass and look for planes together too.
4. Because we love all things pumpkin flavored and we can start to bake more together since it won’t make our house so hot anymore! Pumpkin bread and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are on our list to try!
3. Because of all the fun, free, family activities put on by local organizations this time of year. Corn mazes, pumpkin patches, festivals… there’s always something fun to do outdoors together as a family in the upcoming weeks!
2. Because it means that Christmas is just a few short weeks away, and Christmas is our all-time favorite holiday!
1. Because… it’s “mocs” season and we’ve been waiting to wear these shoes all year long (even if we still have to wear shorts with them… haha!)