More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
How to Enjoy the Final Days of Pregnancy
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m writing this post for myself. If I were completely honest with you, I’d tell you that at 39 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, I’m slowly losing my mind. Each day is a battle, both physically and mentally. My body hurts and aches. I can never get comfortable. And chasing around my 2 and 3 year-old doesn’t make anything any easier. Mentally, I’m anxious. I can’t wait to meet my baby and I’m constantly struggling with how to spend my day so that the time doesn’t creep by slowly. Without further adieu, here are 10 ways to enjoy the final days of pregnancy…
- Relax. Take a nap or a bath. Put your feet up. Relish in the fact that you are pregnant but won’t be for much longer.
- Get out of the house. Go on a drive. Do a quick errand. Go on a walk.
- Make the most of your day with your older children. Their world is about to be rocked!
- Go on a date with your partner. Brunch. Coffee. Late-night appetizers. Do something you love, together.
- Do something you won’t be able to do once baby is here. Peruse an antique shop, go see a movie, etc.
- Hang out in the nursery. Sometimes just sitting in the rocking chair calms me down and gets me so excited.
- Make something for your little one. A piece of nursery art, a hand-knit blanket. Check Pinterest for ideas.
- Get a pedicure. A little bit of pampering can do wonders!
- Write your baby a letter. This is a great way to connect with your baby before you meet her!
- Breathe easy, knowing that tons of joy is right around the corner!