Don't Forget! A List for Last Minute Packers...
The holidays means lots of traveling for lots of people. Whether you’re headed out on a plane, train, or automobile, you’re likely making lists in your head and checking them twice to make sure you aren’t forgetting any of your baby’s essentials. And sometimes in the hustle and bustle, things slip your mind. I know, because I’ve done it. (Having to buy a new toothbrush from the corner store at 9pm? Yup.) So I thought I’d share my “Last Minute List” with you. It’s the list I go over before we travel with our baby to make sure I’m not forgetting anything important. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and safe travels with the ones you love…
1. Portable crib or play yard.
2. Food, snacks, and drinks
3. A bottle of water
4. Baby spoons, bottles, bowls and snack containers
5. At least two outfits for each day plus PJ’s and a few extra cotton bodysuits
6. Socks and shoes
7. Diapers and wipes
8. One big blanket and a few smaller ones
9. Ambient noise machine
11. Teething toys, a board book, or other purse-sized entertainment
13. The favorite toy (in our case, a plush whale shark)
14. Yo Gabba Gabba on the iPad
15. Bath goodies and toiletries