Do You Ever ... ? (Round 2)
As a new mom, I’ve found myself doing slightly ridiculous things without even realizing it. Think: Talking out loud to the baby, holding a completely normal conversation in the middle of the grocery store. I’m sure you have caught yourself doing something similar. So as a mom (or dad) do you ever…
- look at photos of them when they’re napping?
- pretend they’re actually saying a word when their babble resembles actual words?
- save their cuter outfits for the days you know you’re leaving the house?
- rationally ask them to go back to sleep?
- obsessively check back for likes and comments after posting a photo of them on Facebook?
- cry when you’re rocking them to sleep?
- try to bargain with them as if they understand?