As a new mom, I’ve found myself doing slightly ridiculous things without even realizing it. Think: Talking out loud to the baby, holding a completely normal conversation in the middle of the grocery store. I’m sure you have caught yourself doing something similar. So as a mom (or dad) do you ever…
– look at photos of them when they’re napping?
– pretend they’re actually saying a word when their babble resembles actual words?
– save their cuter outfits for the days you know you’re leaving the house?
– rationally ask them to go back to sleep?
– obsessively check back for likes and comments after posting a photo of them on Facebook?
– cry when you’re rocking them to sleep?
– try to bargain with them as if they understand?