Shower guests will get miles out of this take home favor. Fashioned after Radiator Spring’s most popular motel, these little road cones will keep the air in their autos smelling fresh.
- Template for Cozy Cone Air Freshener Favors
- Cardstock, orange and white
- Essential oil
- Cotton ball
- 2 sealable plastic bags (gallon size)
- Small sticker letters or permanent marker
- Thin black cord or ribbon
- Small orange beads (optional)
2. Glue a white card stock center onto each of the orange cone backs, as shown. Then glue a cone top onto each white center.
3. Use sticker letters or a permanent marker to add Z’s to the top of each cone (above the car icon).
4. Place the assembled cones in the bottom of one of the plastic bags. Then set the bag on a flat surface. Moisten the cotton ball with essential oil and add it to the plastic bag without letting it physically touch the cones (to prevent the oil from staining the paper). Seal the bag and let it set for a day or more to let the fragrance fully infuse the paper.
5. The day before the shower, remove the scented cones from the bag and use the pushpin to make a hole in the top of each one. Thread a length of thin cord or ribbon through each hole and then slip a bead over the ends. Tie the cord ends together, making sure the knot is large enough to keep the bead from slipping back off.
6. Store the completed cones in a new plastic bag until you’re ready to set them out for the shower.
For more Cars fun, check out the official Cars site.
|/>||For more inspiration to help plan the perfect baby shower, take a look at the Huggies Baby Shower Pinterest page.|