More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Celebrating My Amazing Year as a Disney Mama
I’ll never forget the day it happened. I was vacationing in Malaysia visiting my sister when I received an email inviting me to join Disney Baby. The start date would be April 1. Naturally, I assumed this was some kind of April Fool’s joke. Me? Work for Disney? How could I resist!? Luckily it turned out to be the real deal and I couldn’t be any happier!
Even though I have my own personal blog, Little Life of Mine, blogging on Disney Baby has given me the chance to really cherish the special and wonderful moments embracing all things baby. The first two years of our children’s lives are such a fleeting time. We struggle with sleep deprivation, mealtime drama, and toddler tantrums. But we also get to watch the amazing milestones unfold, from the first smile to the first steps and every other magical first in between.
When I joined Disney Baby, my Baby Z was a little over a year old. As we went through this year together, I got to share some wonderful moments from her life and my journey through motherhood. I am now at the point where I say good-bye to Baby Z as my Disney Baby, and open my arms to welcome our newest Disney Baby just days away from being born. It’s been so special to preserve memories of my pregnancy here and now begin a new chapter blogging about my newborn.
Come along as I take a look back at some of my favorite posts during this magical year blogging with Disney Baby…
- I celebrated becoming a Disney Mama with Z’s first trip to Disneyland.
- I learned to embrace the inevitable, and totally adorable, messes toddlers make.
- I shared an awesome round-up of DIY hacks for my favorite party decoration: Paper Lanterns!
- I created a book mobile DIY with a Disney twist.
- I explored Jerusalem with Zaynab during her first trip to Palestine.
- I traveled the world with my toddler and had a seen places for the first time right along with her.
- I baked some healthy homemade cheddar snacks that Z loves to eat.
- I loved sharing my first experience of Z’s home birth.
- I cherished all the love Baby Z showered me with.
- I inspired parents to incorporate their little ones in acts of kindness.
- I nested, I nested, I nested.
- I blogged about my entrance into the world of freezer cooking.
This year blogging for Disney Baby has been nothing short of magical awesomeness! I’m so grateful for the opportunity and can’t wait to bring you new posts about my newest Disney Baby.
Photo credit: Hala Hyatt.