More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Beck at 19 Months
Oh boy, 19 months. Does that mean I need to start saying he’s closer to 2 years old? Because I can’t accept that yet.
At 19 months Beck:
- Is obsessed with letters and recognizes about half of the alphabet accurately
- Scales everything, has a tumble at least once a day
- Says “bless you” after any audible noise
- Requests to watch Toy Story daily by yelling “Buzz!”
- Is constantly sneaking into the pantry
- Has become more clingy to his mother
- Could spend all day in the tub
- Thinks playing in the shower is more fun than just about anything
I can’t wait to see what another month brings with this kid, especially with the holidays.