Oh boy, 19 months. Does that mean I need to start saying he’s closer to 2 years old? Because I can’t accept that yet.
At 19 months Beck:
– Is obsessed with letters and recognizes about half of the alphabet accurately
– Scales everything, has a tumble at least once a day
– Says “bless you” after any audible noise
– Requests to watch Toy Story daily by yelling “Buzz!”
– Is constantly sneaking into the pantry
– Has become more clingy to his mother
– Could spend all day in the tub
– Thinks playing in the shower is more fun than just about anything
I can’t wait to see what another month brings with this kid, especially with the holidays.