More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Beck at 18 Months
Oh boy, 18 months. I love this age but I’m also exhausted by this age. With the curiosity and mobility comes exploration, messes and a shaving brush dropped down the drain. But at least I can say this kid makes me belly laugh every day.
At 18 months, Beck:
- Has given up the scoot
- Sings along to Taylor Swift
- Has gone from being in the 75th percentile for head size to the 55th
- Does anything for a fruit snack
- Says milk and books with a growl
- Can often be found perched on top of the coffee table
- Sneaks food from the pantry and eats it behind the sofa
- Loves to perform for anybody who will watch
- Constantly stashes toys and objects in hiding spots