More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Beck at 16 Months
Yesterday Beck reached 16 months. First thing, we sat down and had a heart-to-heart about how it’s time he should start walking. I’m not concerned about his abhorrence to two-limb transport — he’s plenty mobile with the scoot and happy as a clam. But we’ve got two months before the doctor will show concern so I thought it’s time to practice. Beck’s response to that is scooting so quickly that I can’t catch him.
At 16 months Beck is:
- Still in the 20th percentile for height and weight but the 70th percentile for head circumference
- Saying plenty of words and new phrases like, “what’s this mama?” and “yay, you did it!”
- Has become increasingly attached to his blankets
- Always chooses one item to grasp on tightly to for the entirety of the day (the other day it was a maxi pad)
- Blows kisses to everyone (even the checker at Target)
- Is obsessed with The Itsy Bitsy Spider and tries so hard to sing along
- Eats a cheese stick in 30 seconds flat
- Leaves a messy trail where ever he goes (he’s currently putting alphabet magnets into the body of a guitar)
- Is one happy little buddy