Last week Beck reached 15 months. While the walking milestone is still waiting to be photographed, he’s learning new things daily. One of my favorite parts of being a mom has been watching his personality develop, and watching him figure out new things. I love seeing the magic in his eyes.
Here’s what 15 months looks like:
– Still scooting and resisting walking
– Eats everything we put in front of him and is especially obsessed with cheese; he says “thanks” when we hand it to him
– Likes to answer “no” to every question
– Only kisses with a wide-open mouth, and only hugs if you make an “ahhh” noise to go along with it
– Says about 15 words
– Loves animals, especially cats and dogs
– Points and says “this” at nearly everything
– Has curly locks in the back and a receding hairline in front (ha!)
– Loves pointing out his belly button, nose, mouth, and eyes
– His favorite activity is bouncing on the bed and getting tickled
– Is getting his 2-year molars (what the heck?!)
I love this little boy.