More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
Banana "Ice Cream" Bites!
It’s hot out there! Maybe you’re looking for a quick and easy snack to cool down with that isn’t full of sugar. Have you tried frozen bananas? They are so creamy and delicious and taste like ice cream! Especially when you add some flair to them! Keep reading to see how to make them! It’s so easy…
All you need to make these delicious little treats are:
- Chocolate chips (I use non-dairy ones)
- Toppings (coconut is pictured here but you could use crunched up candy, nuts, swirls of peanut butter, chopped up dried fruit — the options are limitless!)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper
2. Melt the chocolate
3. Cut up the bananas into bite-sized pieces
4. Using a fork or spoon, dip the banana pieces in the melted chocolate until they are coated
5. Place them onto the baking sheet, sprinkle with your favorite topping, and freeze!