Baby Girl Names My Husband Has Said Goodbye To
A couple of weeks ago, I shared some of the names I really liked for a daughter, but that my husband had vetoed.
Of course, he has his own favorite names that I’m not quite willing to use either, and I thought it might be fun to share the ones he’s come up with.
- Clara. He absolutely loves this name and I like it (although I prefer Claire), but I’d only want to use it as a middle name. It’s just much too popular for me.
- Rose. I don’t have any real objections to this name except it just doesn’t feel like a name I would choose.
- Tally. Bart loves this one, but I can’t get past it being the main girl in the Uglies series.
- Sienna. For some reason, it’s almost impossible for me to keep straight Sienna and Sierra. They are almost the same name to me!
- Clairen. We actually both LOVE this name, but it’s also the name of Bart’s niece, and while his sister said she doesn’t mind at all if we use it, it’s just too weird for me to use the same name as another cousin.
- Geneva. Like the name Rose, I can’t find anything specific I dislike about Geneva, as much as I just don’t love it.
Am I dead wrong on any of these?