More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
9 Reasons I Love Baby Bathtime
Thanks to Disney for sponsoring this post and giving me the Minnie Mouse Deluxe Hooded Towel for free.
Who doesn’t love bathtime? There are so many reasons that I absolutely adore this time of evening:
- There is nothing that I love more than the smell of a clean baby – I could just breathe that freshly-shampooed hair all night long.
- On a long day, I can burn up to an hour before bedtime with a bath. Hooray!
- I feel like my babies sleep better after a bath (this is probably all in my head, but my mom has said this to me many times, so, of course, I take it as gospel truth).
- Once my older daughter was a bit older, I could sit next to the tub and read while she played happily.
- A warm bath is perfect on a cold night and a cool bath is ideal at the end of a hot summer day – it’s an all-season activity!
- I feel like my daughter is best at entertaining herself in the tub; she pours endless cups of water into little bowls, makes up silly games, and singing songs while playing with the bubbles.
- I love snuggling my clean, slippery baby into a big warm towel and carrying them into their room to get dressed for bed.
- On the rare occasions I manage to wash my girls’ hair without getting water in their eyes, I am hailed as a superhero. I won’t pretend this doesn’t feel good.
- If they splash water on the floor, afterward, when I wipe up the tile, it’s a bonus cleaning of the bathroom!
What do you love about baby baths?