Baby's Library: 5 Books About Our World
Start to expose your baby to the concepts of loving and appreciating the whole world around us through picture books. These 5 Awesome Books About Our World are sure to make great additions to Baby’s library…
1) Pick up a copy of It’s A Small World with accompanying CD for a baby you love. You’ll be singing in no time while you flip through the beautiful illustrations on each page
2) Hello, World! is a beautifully illustrated board book that teaches kids how to say Hello in 10 different languages.
3) If the World Were a Village scales down our big world to a tiny village through fun statistics and stunning bold acrylic paintings that are perfect for Baby’s curious eyes.
4) In just one day All the World shows children that everything has importance in this world no matter how great or small.
5) End the day with a trip around the world, over continents, through natural wonders and more in Good Night World.