More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
23 Things I Love About Ingrid at 23 Months
I can’t believe my baby will be 2 years old in just a month’s time. She has been my baby for so long, yet suddenly she is a little girl, growing before my very eyes. Ingrid Grey is full of life and love and is easily the sweetest 23-month-old I’ve ever known. She makes every day of mine completely worthwhile and full. Here are 23 things I love about Ingrid at this age…
- I love the way she carries ALL THE THINGS around the house.
- I love how excited she was to try out her new toddler bed.
- I love how every time she sees something for her new baby sister she says, “Oh it’s so tiny!”
- I love that every time I can’t find her, she is off reading or coloring.
- I love that she is always looking for her big sister, Addie.
- I love how she asks for milk “Pease, I want some meeelk!”
- I love that she puts her teddy bear and bunny to sleep in the new baby’s cradle.
- I love how she says “cooo-key” when she wants a treat.
- I love how she will snuggle and lean in on her Daddy when they are sitting together.
- I love that she argues with her sister about what color vitamin she wants to have each night.
- I love how sweet and cuddly she is first thing in the morning.
- I love how she wants to be piled with blankets each night when she goes to sleep.
- I love that she has started to say “noooo” anytime she sees her Daddy and I kiss or hug.
- I love that she wants to wear ChapStick all the time.
- I love that every time I ask her what we should name the new baby, she says, “Blue.”
- I love that she starts asking for Daddy around the same time each day.
- I love that she’ll sit in my lap to read a book or watch something.
- I love how she is so concerned about our dog Artemis barking at the bunnies.
- I love that she has started to stick up for herself when her sister isn’t so nice.
- I love that she isn’t afraid to make a mess.
- I love that she is perfectly content sitting in her little rocking chair, holding her baby doll.
- I love that she kisses me and makes a big “muah” sound each time.
- I love the little person she is becoming and can’t believe she’ll be 2 next month!