More on Disney Baby
Create magical moments with these inspired ideas and feel-good products.
22 Things I Love About Ingrid at 22 Months
I can’t believe my baby is 22 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was changing her tiny newborn diapers and singing her to sleep while she laid on my chest. In just a couple of months, she will be 2, and that astonishes me. While there are certainly things to love about every age, here are 22 things I’ve loving about 22 months…
- I love that she still sucks her thumb. I know it might be a hard habit to break down the road, but for now it keeps her little.
- I love how happy she is first thing every single morning.
- I love how she says ‘Breakfast’ (Bep-buss)!
- I love how much she imitates her big sister, Adair.
- I love how almost every time I can’t find her, she is off reading a book by herself.
- I love that she twirls her hair through her fingers when she’s tired.
- I love that she loves to sing.
- I love that she still needs me sometimes, no matter how big she tries to be.
- I love how she says “I need some milk.”
- I love how much she loves everything about the Christmas season (and is STILL talking about it)!
- I love that she is beginning to love art time – coloring, painting, etc.
- I love how nurturing she is – to her sister, to me, to her baby dolls, etc.
- I love that she is starting to melt into her daddy.
- I love her sweet little sayings.
- I love that she adores bath time.
- I love that she loves tiny animals – kitties, bunnies, lambs, you name it!
- I love that she asks for a vitamin and to brush her teeth before bed each night.
- I love when she gets super tired, yet super slap-happy.
- I love that she is starting to let me do her hair, even though she has just a tiny bit of it!
- I love that she loves her bunny and needs it every minute of the day.
- I love how she runs to the door and squeals when daddy gets home from work each day.
- I love her to pieces, every single thing!