Minnie Mouse Pudding Cups
Leave it to Minnie to inspire a first birthday treat that’s even more fun than cake. Topped with cookie mouse ears and served with pink paper bows, these tot-size pudding cups are super simple to prepare.
- Template for Minnie Pudding Cups
- Small (3 1/4-ounce) paper snack cups (check the cake decorating section of your grocery or craft store) or similar size food containers
- Pink craft paper
- Fine-tipped permanent marker
- Glue dots
- Prepared chocolate pudding (store bought or your own recipe)
- Miniature chocolate cookies (such as Mini Oreo sandwich cookies)
1. Print out the template and use it as a pattern for cutting out Minnie bow shapes from pink craft paper (one for each pudding cup). To give each bow a little more dimension, wrap a thin strip of pink paper around the center to resemble a knot and draw on a few crease lines. Use glue dots to stick each bow to the face of a paper snack cup. Set the decorated cups aside for now.
2. For each treat, fill an undecorated snack cup with pudding and smooth the surface so that it resembles the dome-shape top of Minnie’s head. Set the filled cups on a tray in the refrigerator or freezer to firm up for 15 minutes or so.
3. Slip the chilled pudding cups into the decorated snack cups. Then gently push mini chocolate cookie ears partway into the pudding and serve.
For more Minnie fun, check out the official Mickey Mouse site.