Mickey Mouse Pudding Cups
When it comes to choosing the perfect treat for that first birthday party, the proof’s in the pudding. The Mickey pudding cups, that is! Topped with mini sandwich cookie ears, these individual desserts are delicious, easy to prepare and packed with kid appeal.
- Template for Mickey Pudding Cups
- Blue craft paper
- Paper hole punch
- Glue dots
- Small (3 1/4-ounce) paper snack cups (check the cake decorating section of your grocery or craft store) or similar size food containers
- Prepared chocolate pudding (store bought or your own recipe)
- Miniature chocolate cookies (such as Mini Oreo sandwich cookies)
1. Print out the template and use it as a pattern for cutting out Mickey shorts shapes from blue craft paper (one for each pudding cup). Punch holes in the paper where the buttons go. Use glue dots to stick each shorts shape to the face of a paper snack cup. Set the decorated cups aside for now.
2. For each treat, fill an undecorated snack cup with pudding and smooth the surface so that it resembles the dome-shape top of Mickey’s head. Set the filled cups on a tray in the refrigerator or freezer to firm up for 15 minutes or so.
3. Slip the chilled pudding cups into the decorated snack cups. Then gently push mini chocolate cookie ears partway into the pudding and serve.
For more Mickey fun, check out the official Mickey Mouse site.